Skin Guard Protection For Your Feet
BlisterShield creates an almost frictionless surface on the foot, reducing heat build-up and blister formation. When applied to the foot, this remarkable powder repels moisture, keeping skin dry and blister-free for lengthy periods of activity.
BlisterShield significantly reduces discomfort and fatigue, resulting in increased performance and a more pleasurable exercise experience.
What Makes BlisterShield Different?
Other "all natural" blister prevention products on the market are derived from plant and animal fats, and function similarly to greased and ointments.
Most inorganic powders absorb moisture and reduce friction; however as they absorb moisture their effectiveness in reducing friction declines.
BlisterShield is technologically advanced and never loses its effectiveness... from start to finish.
How to Apply
- For best results, wash and thoroughly dry your feet before applying (Wiping alcohol between toes after drying also helps reduce moisture).
- Pour one level teaspoonful of BlisterShield into each sock.
- Shake the socks to spread the powder uniformly
- For added protection, apply additional BlisterShield behind your heel after sock is on.
Ideal Protection During
- La Cross
- Figure Skating
- Good for any competitive sport!